Sunday, November 11, 2007

Interruptions to Service

It has been a while since I last managed to post anything here. I've got a moment now waiting for our week-old baby to wake up and demand a feed. My wife has already departed for bed so I am alone waiting for young sir to call for his cup. I also started a new job last week which means I will have less time going forward as well. I will try to compose something over each weekend and post about this time on Sunday, but cannot promise anything for the moment.

Thank you for everyone who has signed up as interested in God's Philosophers. The list is ticking over nicely at the moment. Also, my PhD has been awarded a pass subject to one of the examiners signing off on some corrections. Not too long now, I hope, before I really am a Dr.

Anyway, thank you for your patience. Do please check back from time to time to see if I've managed to post anything. Or add this blog to your readers. I am still reading and will have thinks to say about books as I finish them.

Click here to read the first chapter of God's Philosophers: How the Medieval World Laid the Foundations of Modern Science absolutely free.

3 comments:

Weekend Fisher said...

Congrats on the new addition, James. Didn't know you all were expecting again. God's blessings to the whole crew!

Bjørn Are said...

Congratulations, James (and to your wife)!

Things will never be the same again, babies certainly makes for different priorities.

Good advice though: don't ever get teenagers!

jack perry said...

Congratulations on all counts!